Jan 17, 2009

WHat's Next

This week has been exciting. I found out that my photograph 'Atomium at Night' made it into Photo-District News 'Picks of the Month' in their January 2009 issue (thanks, Arturo!); I started working as a teaching assistant for Andrew Moore at the School of Visual Arts, my venerable alma mater; and have another show to curate and another show to make work for! Through it all, though, I am obsessed; all I want to do is shoot new work for my big project. If any of you, my dear readers, have suggestions for grants to apply for to keep the project going, please let me know. This is the real challenge of life right now. I also take 4 x 5 film donations, so if anybody out there has extra 160vc sheet film they don't mind donating to my project, send me an email and we'll make it happen.


On a world's fair shoot in Philadelphia last winter

No comments: